Where can dermal fillers be used?
Dermal fillers are used to treat a range of skin concerns, including lack of volume and shallow to deep wrinkles and folds. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing, adding volume, plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, tear troughs, mouth (smile, marionette and lipstick lines), jawline and chin.
Your dermal fillers consultation: what to expect
Your dermal fillers consultation will be with an aesthetician who will assess your needs, suitability and determine the most appropriate form of treatment. During your consultation they will be able to answer any questions you may have about your skin concerns and give you personalised advice. If the decision is taken to proceed with filler treatment, they will be able to carry out the treatment in-clinic.
Types of dermal fillers
At Clear Skin Clinic we offer the following types of dermal filler treatments:
- Cheek fillers – add volume and lift to your cheeks.
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty – reshape your nose with a non-surgical nose job.
- Tear trough fillers – instantly revive and refresh your under eyes, reducing dark circles.
- Lip fillers – add extra volume and plumpness to lips.
- Jawline and chin – add volume to the jaw and chin area.
- At Clear Skin Clinic our 20-minute consultations are free of charge and if your happy to proceed we can book you in for the next available slot.